Syracuse City Hall
Syracuse, New York
Driscoll's crews are
proficient with "swing
staging" shown here
at a Sears project.
This is less costly for
customers than is
The following list of projects provides an array of typical services performed by
Driscoll Masonry Restoration, Inc.
- Syracuse University
- Exterior masonry restoration performed
at Carnegie Library, Lyman Hall and at Huntington B. Crouse Building. Windows recaulked at
- Carrier Dome: airtight
sealing at the "top of the dome."
- Syracuse City Hall
- Exterior cleaning, masonry restoration,
new windows, and recaulking.
- Colgate University
- Exterior masonry restoration provided at
Administration Building, MacGregory Hall, O'Connor Campus Center, and Lathrop Hall.
Masonry waterproofing done at Dana Art Center.
- Webster's Landing - Syracuse,
- Cleaned exterior masonry and reset loose
- State Office Building -
- Cleaned stainless steel, rebuilt front
entrance and plaza, and recaulked windows.
- Pulaski Court House - Pulaski,
- Removed old paint, repointed brickwork,
restored exterior trim, windows and other areas.
- Cornell University
- Exterior masonry restoration at Morrison
and Bailey Halls.
- St. Paul's Cathedral - Syracuse,
- Extensive exterior restoration of Bell
Tower and old limestone walls.